Gentle, compassionate, light touch
When faced with a diagnosis of cancer, it can be frightening and it can make you feel lonely and disjointed. You might have pain from the disease or from the treatments. Your energy seems to have vanished. Your life is turned upside down.
The gentle, compassionate, supportive touch of massage can bring stress reduction to muscles and emotional calming to the mind. It is tailored to provide quality of life and relief from stress. This is a safe place to relax and unwind.
The therapist is trained to provide a gentle, safe massage which can be utilized before the next treatment session to help reduce anxiety and side effects, or anytime 72 hours following treatment. Oncology Massage is also appropriate once treatment has been completed. This includes the day you are told "Cancer free" through many years going forward.
Call (267) 664-2874 to schedule today!
Benefits of Oncology Massage
- Relaxation, stress reduction, and feelings of well-being.
- Reconnect the body, mind, and spirit to feel whole again.
- Minimize the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
- Minimize post-operative discomfort.
- Help to reduce pain and discomfort.
- Increase range of motion and mobility.
- Ease sore, tight muscles.
- Promote removal of toxins without hepatic overload.
- Boost the immune system.
- Increase blood, oxygen, and lymph circulation.
- And it feels good.